Saturday, August 16, 2008

FSWA Industry Insiders League

The FSWA (Fantasy Sports Writers Association) Industry Insiders League is exactly what it sounds like: A fantasy football league for those in the fantasy sports industry. I have never wanted to win a league so desperately (okay, maybe I have), but I think winning this would be great for the reputation. I consider myself a baseball expert first and a football expert second, but I love fantasy football and I've played it just as long if not longer than I've been into fantasy baseball.

I have been scouting out my opponents and I think the most serious threat to me will be Joe Herbert of Football Diehards. It is not that I think he's all that special as a player (I have no idea) but rather because spying his rankings he seems to have a similar style and similar opinions on players. We both think Drew Brees is second only to Tom Brady (he might even be first) and in for a fantastic season. He drafts three spots in front of me and could be disrupting my plans all night. He has now been officially labeled The Enemy.

The draft is Tuesday at 9pm on RealTimeFantasySports.com. I will be certain to update this blog when the draft is finished.

No comments: